Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 22nd Article Blog

http://mansurovs.com/hdr-photography-tutorial

Something that has interested me, and that I would like to try is something called HDR photography. Which means High Dynamic Range. What it is, if I can explain it well enough, is a photo that is a collection of other photos, put together at different exposures. You take multiple pictures of a scene with the camera on a tripod. There may be a scene where you may not be able to capture the entirety of it because different exposure levels may block out something or another. So you take multiple pictures at different exposure settings, catching different shots of the environment. But you do it all without moving the camera. You put the shots together to give it a surreal scene that looks amazing. Now I don't entirely understand it all, and I may be flawed in how I explained it, but its how I perceived it while reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment